Library and Information Science
Symposium - Bridging the Spectrum
- Sixth Symposium to be held Friday, January 31, 2014
- Keynote: Michael Edson, Director, Web and New Media Strategies, Smithsonian Institution
- Fifth Symposium to be held February 1, 2013
- Keynote: Lee Rainie, Director, Pew Internet and American Life Project
- Fourth Symposium to be held Friday, Jan. 27, 2012
- Keynote: Maureen Sullivan, President-Elect of the American Library Association.
- Third SLIS Symposium held February 25, 2011.
- Keynote speaker: Ann M. Martin, Educational Specialist for Library Services for Henrico County Public Schools, Past President of American Association of School Librarians (AASL)
- Second SLIS SLIS Symposium held January 29, 2010.
- Keynote speaker: Roberta Stevens, President-elect of the American Library Association.
- First SLIS Symposium held January 30, 2009.
- Keynote speaker: James Rettig, President American Library Association.