More information about faculty privileges at CUA's libraries can be found at http://libraries.cua.edu/welcomefac.html.
Directions to campus
Information about getting to and from campus, (including a campus map) is available at http://lis.cua.edu/about/maps.cfm.
To find copies of syllabi from previous classes, please go to the Syllabus Repository or, for syllabi from Fall 2012 and earlier, check Course Schedules, clicking on a term showing classes offered and respective syllabi. If you need a syllabus that is not posted, please contact us.
Student support services
- Center for Academic Success
- CUA Counseling Center
- Disability Support Services
- Office of Career Services
- Student Writing Center
CUA's Pryzbyla Student Center is home to a convenience store, the food court, student restaurant and a Starbucks.
Technology Services is available to help you with your computing and technology issues, including hardware, logins, Blackboard and Cardinal Station technical issues, and arranging for filming of class projects.
- Password Reset – Reset your password here -http://computing.cua.edu/support/passwordreset/
Note most of the service desk calls were for password resets last year. To avoid having to call and wait, enroll in the Password Reset Enrollment feature: http://computing.cua.edu/
- Classroom problems - If you have any technology problems with a classroom (M-F, 8am-9pm), contact x6432 (202-319-6432). They will try to remotely diagnose and will send a tech if needed.
As a reminder:
· E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Phone (xHELP| 202.319.4357)
· Walk-in (Leahy 117)
· Hours are 8am – 9pm, Monday through Friday
· On-call support for urgent issues after hours - For major outages affecting one or more buildings or an entire system, and for urgent classroom/lab issues, contact Public Safety x5111 and request Technology Services escalation.Provide your contact information so a technician can call you
· Email (email@example.com) – please include:
o Name of impacted user/s
o Contact telephone number
o Impacted service location
o Best time(s) to reach you, if applicable
Technology Services provides Cardinal Station Navigation Guides for Faculty.
It is expected that all CUA faculty will read and be familiar with the Faculty Handbook.
All officially approved university wide policies will be displayed on the Policies Website.
The website of the Office of Graduate Studies provides information of importance to both graduate faculty and students.
Faculty & Adjunct