LIS is currently hiring for the position of Recruiting Coordinator (temporary part-time, 28 hours/week). Please see the job posting (PDF) for details on the position and how to apply.
LIS periodically has openings for LIS students to work part-time. Interested? Send us an email and include your résumé.
Many employers send us announcements for distribution to students and alumni. NOTE: Both students and alumni are welcome and encouraged to join this list.
To subscribe to the Jobs listserv:
- Send an e-mail from the account you wish to subscribe to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the body of the message, include the following code:
- subscribe LIS-JOBS firstname lastname (example: subscribe LIS-JOBS John Doe)
To unsubscribe from the Jobs listserv:
- Send an e-mail from the account you wish to unsubscribe to: email@example.com.
- In the body of the message, include the following code: SIGNOFF LIS-JOBS
To send a message to the Jobs listserv once you are subscribed:
- Send an e-mail from the account with which you are subscribed to: LIS-JOBS@lists.cua.edu
- Note: listserv moderators reserve the right to review messages before broadcasting