LIS periodically has openings for LIS students to work part-time. Interested? Send us an email and include your résumé.
If you are looking for a MSLIS student to fill an internship or a practicum placement at your library or information center, please see our see our practicum page and also the informational letter from the practicum coordinator, Professor David Shumaker.
Many employers send us announcements for distribution to students and alumni. NOTE: Both students and alumni are welcome and encouraged to join this list.
To subscribe to the Jobs listserv:
- Send an e-mail from the account you wish to subscribe to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the body of the message, include the following code:
- subscribe LIS-JOBS firstname lastname (example: subscribe LIS-JOBS John Doe)
To unsubscribe from the Jobs listserv:
- Send an email from the account you wish to unsubscribe to: email@example.com.
- In the body of the message, include the following code: SIGNOFF LIS-JOBS
To send a message to the Jobs listserv once you are subscribed:
- Send an email from the account with which you are subscribed to: LIS-JOBS@lists.cua.edu
- Note: listserv moderators reserve the right to review messages before broadcasting