Adjunct Faculty Positions
The department is currently seeking highly qualified professionals for our adjunct faculty in the following area:
- Systems Analysis & Design -
- This course is designed to prepare students to participate in the analysis, design, acquisition, use and evaluation of healthcare information systems. It is designed for students who work or plan to work as systems analysts and related professional roles; for managers who want to better apply information systems in their organizations; and for others who use information systems in their organizations and wish to understand them better. The course is organized around a Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) model. Students will gain practical experience applying the SDLC model and related techniques by undertaking a team project based on a real organizational need.
Interested individuals should send a resume and cover letter to:
Library and Information Science
The Catholic University of America
Washington D.C. 20064
If you have a library position to fill and would like us to share the posting among our students and/or alumni, please forward an e-mail to Margaret Pooley at email@example.com
Many employers send us announcements for distribution to students and alumni. NOTE: Both students and alumni are welcome and encouraged to join this list.
To subscribe to the Jobs listserv:
- Send an e-mail from the account you wish to subscribe to: listserv[at]lists.cua.edu.
- In the body of the message, include the following code:
- subscribe LIS-JOBS firstname lastname (example: subscribe LIS-JOBS John Doe)
To unsubscribe from the Jobs listserv:
- Send an e-mail from the account you wish to unsubscribe to: listserv[at]lists.cua.edu.
- In the body of the message, include the following code: SIGNOFF LIS-JOBS
To send a message to the Jobs listserv once you are subscribed:
- Send an e-mail from the account with which you are subscribed to: LIS-JOBS[at]lists.cua.edu
- Note: listserv moderators reserve the right to review messages before broadcasting